How can I view the skipped titles?

Everything related to MakeMKV
amarshonarbangla

How can I view the skipped titles?

Post by amarshonarbangla »

I am trying to rip the Hunger Games bluray but MakeMKV skips the 00665 playlist (which supposedly is the valid one) due to it being equal to 00076 playlist. How can I view the skipped playlists? How can I tell MakeMKV to not skip playlists even though they may be equal to another?

Smithcraft

Re: How can I view the skipped titles?

Post by Smithcraft »

I'm thinking that this is not the answer you want, but copy the disc, and disable the DRM, to your HDD, and maybe try VLC to watch the assorted titles you want to test.

If MakeMKV doesn't want to offer to rip the correct playlist then you should perhaps contact support@makemkv.com and ask about it.

SC
joe42

Re: How can I view the skipped titles?

Post by joe42 »

Sometimes there can be multiple copies of the correct playlist. I have not seen MakeMKV get it wrong when it says playlists are equal. So, if you are correct that 665 is the one you want, then 76 should also work if MakeMKV says it is equal to 665.

However, note that you could be wrong that 665 is the one you want. I have seen some instances where there are multiple versions of discs for a movie, and the valid playlist is different for different versions of a disc.