How do i register??????

Everything related to MakeMKV
mkrve

How do i register??????

Post by mkrve »

Ok i hope this is a stupid question....

I use MakeMKV for a while now, and i love the program!
But the trial is over, and it now comes with a popup that asks to enter the registration key or reinstall.

I love the programm and i would love to get a registration key, but i can not find how or where to get a key?
can someone please tell me how to get one?

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling... that didnt help.
So now when i have to use MakeMKV i have to set back the date on my computer (that works)

hope someone can help.
mkrve

Re: How do i register??????

Post by mkrve »

ok... it seems that the register option is inside the makemkv programm

But since reinstalling makemkv doesnt make the popup go away, and i dont have a registration key, i can not get around the popup on a normal way. and when i close the popup, the whole programm closes, so i can not register it!

so i guess i'll try to set back the date on my computer, open the programm and register it that way.

maybe a tip for the developer... include a "register" link in the popup that asks for a registration key

Martin
WoodenSaucer

Post by WoodenSaucer »

I agree that they need to make it easier to find the key and to find where to purchase a key. But here is a link to the beta key that you can use for free while it's in beta. This key says it's only good until the end of November, so assuming it's still in beta, I think that post should hopefully be updated with a new key that extends the usability.
JimMacMillan

Post by JimMacMillan »

Have you installed the latest version? it was released a few days ago. I know that the pop up disappeared after I did that.
mkrve

Post by mkrve »

i just tried downloading and installing again...
and now the popup dissapeared :D

But before the release of 1.8.6. reinstalling 1.8.5. didnt help.
so i would still advis the makers the include a link to the register page from within the popup.

Martin
Smithcraft

Post by Smithcraft »

It is oddly difficult to find, but it's also available from the main website.

SC