Beta key Expired?

Everything related to MakeMKV
zack832

Beta key Expired?

Post by zack832 »

I open Make MKV tonight and was notified my key expired, on the info page it states it's good until Feb 2011, it's still 1/30 here..... What happened?
Goldengoose7

Re: Beta key Expired?

Post by Goldengoose7 »

I just got the same message when I opened the app to check after reading your post. I had asked Mike about this a week ago since we were nearing the end of the current key, but never got a response. :(

Hopefully he will update the key or possibly issue a new version of MakeMKV with a new beta key included?
icedtrip

Post by icedtrip »

Same happening here. Also, what is happening to these forums with all the Spam? Is Mike still around?
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

icedtrip wrote:Same happening here. Also, what is happening to these forums with all the Spam? Is Mike still around?
Yes of course he is.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
icedtrip

Post by icedtrip »

crowfax wrote:
icedtrip wrote:Same happening here. Also, what is happening to these forums with all the Spam? Is Mike still around?
Yes of course he is.
Just saw a few recent responses from him. Just thought the forums looked a little odd with all the spam, that's why I asked. It's been a little while since I last visited.
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

icedtrip wrote:Just saw a few recent responses from him. Just thought the forums looked a little odd with all the spam, that's why I asked. It's been a little while since I last visited.
It happens from time to time, just report them, they usually get dealt with in 24 hours or so.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

The beta key is updated. Thanks for patience :)