Just wanted to say thank you

Everything related to MakeMKV
Vamp898

Just wanted to say thank you

Post by Vamp898 »

I downloaded the BETA, used it until the key run and and because i was very satisfied, i bought the software and i am still very satisfied.

Due to this i wanted to say thank you (and maybe open the opportunity for others to follow my example =)).

I bought a BluRay player which was not able to read 4K BluRay (No LibreDrive) and was supported by cross-flashing it to resolve this issue. I only had 1 UHD BluRay since than that i was unable to read and i think roughly 1 day later, the key was added and i could read it.

I have a very large BluRay collection and it always bothered me not being able to watch/listen (most of them are live concerts) to them on the go with my Notebook. I am now able to have them always with me on a small external SSD and i am also preserving them by not constantly having to pull them in/out of the case.

And the best on top, it works on Linux.

Its just a hell of an application that and for someone who is often commuting on trains (or, even though rare, planes), this is just worth a lot and is actually improving my everyday live.

So Thank you and keep up the awesome work!
rifth427

Re: Just wanted to say thank you

Post by rifth427 »

I totally agree,...