Registration

Everything related to MakeMKV
dbarry714

Registration

Post by dbarry714 »

Please help! MakeMKV works perfectly for me except now I am getting the message that my evaluation period has expired, please enter product code. I cannot find where I can purchase this product. I'll gladly buy this program - just give me the link to make it a live application. Thanks.
Smithcraft

Re: Registration

Post by Smithcraft »

Try the link in my sig.

SC
dbarry714

Post by dbarry714 »

:D THANK YOU SMITHCRAFT! I will purchase today. Might I suggest that the pop up that appears warning that the users trial period has expired be updated to the link that offers the opportunity to purchase this application.
Smithcraft

Post by Smithcraft »

You're welcome.

It can also be purchased through one of the menus in the application, but I don't remember which and MakeMKV doesn't run on my main computer. In could be easier to find on the website though.

SC
mal_vk2hsv

Post by mal_vk2hsv »

I Purchased MakeMKV awhile back, but my computers hard drive died & I need to reinstall it on the new hard drive, how can I get the original registration key so I can reinstall it, or do I need to purchase a new one.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Mal_VK2HSV
Mal_VK2HSV
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

You didn't keep the key in your email or save it somewhere safe?

You will have to email support@makemkv.com and ask them to resend it to you.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
Smithcraft

Post by Smithcraft »

If you use something like Gmail, then you could find that email in the web client.

SC