IT 4K UHD UPC region question

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Bigsmooth843

IT 4K UHD UPC region question

Post by Bigsmooth843 »

It 4K UHD doesn't rip, it says keys unknown. I already emailed mike the dump from the disc. I was just wondering though, is there anyway to tell the region my disc is from by the UPC on the back of the case? UPC is 883929571994, purchased it from eBay used. Just wondering where disc is from is all. I saw in the UHD Title Support List (google sheets created by a user on here, forgive me i forgot his handle) it's 3 different versions so far, one US, one AU, and im unaware of the 3rd. Also, do all the US versions have the same hashed keys? Just curious, It just seems so random or i would even say "unlucky" for me to get the only disc that doesn't have a key available. Forgive me as im not exactly sure how the process works, but im just curious to learn a little as well. Any help would greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Bigsmooth843 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cbnbmore

Re: IT 4K key unknown

Post by cbnbmore »

Looking up upc it appears that is the same disc Walmart is selling so my guess is US release but there are no region restrictions on UHD discs so any UHD disc will play on any UHD player. May be differences in language and subtitle choices however.