www.makemkv.com

MakeMKV support forum
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:22 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:41 pm
Posts: 88
mike admin wrote:
TheShoe wrote:
Give Mike some time. Mike never said it was not possible, only that it is not CURRENTLY possible.
Not even that - it is impossible with current version of MakeMKV, as new decryption code needs to be written. Key-wise it is possible even now - the same magic that unlocks 2.0 MKBv61 can unlock 2.1 MKBv61. Only it has to be done properly and that needs some time...


Hi my dear friend. Glad to hear your words about AACS 2.1. Take, of course, all the time you need for a working solution. I just want to publicly thank you again for your hard and excellent work you provide to us.

With best wishes for everything,
Teddy. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:49 pm
Posts: 74
Location: Los Angeles
TeddyRaspin wrote:
mike admin wrote:
TheShoe wrote:
Give Mike some time. Mike never said it was not possible, only that it is not CURRENTLY possible.
Not even that - it is impossible with current version of MakeMKV, as new decryption code needs to be written. Key-wise it is possible even now - the same magic that unlocks 2.0 MKBv61 can unlock 2.1 MKBv61. Only it has to be done properly and that needs some time...


Hi my dear friend. Glad to hear your words about AACS 2.1. Take, of course, all the time you need for a working solution. I just want to publicly thank you again for your hard and excellent work you provide to us.

With best wishes for everything,
Teddy. :wink:


Mike, I also want to echo TeddyRaspin's comments. Please take whatever time you need and we will be patient. You have made a great program and you stand behind it and we are all very happy you are doing that. Thanks for all your hard work.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:50 pm
Posts: 99
Deuhd will be supporting patroit and fury will be supported on next update. News from a close source...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:38 pm
Posts: 123
gereral1 wrote:
Deuhd will be supporting patroit and fury will be supported on next update. News from a close source...


Heard elsewhere same news/rumor as well. So.. they may be relevant once again. Well... at least till Mike makes his move, since his method has always been the fastest.

Regardless, glad to hear there is quick progress on this from multiple fronts and crossing all fingers that it does in fact work and/or the news are valid when the day comes. :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:41 pm
Posts: 88
gereral1 wrote:
Deuhd will be supporting patroit and fury will be supported on next update. News from a close source...


I'm not in a hurry and I'll be waiting for Mike's solutions. I don't like DeUHD so much.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Palo Alto, CA
TeddyRaspin wrote:
gereral1 wrote:
Deuhd will be supporting patroit and fury will be supported on next update. News from a close source...


I'm not in a hurry and I'll be waiting for Mike's solutions. I don't like DeUHD so much.


I know of no software other than makemkv!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:50 pm
Posts: 99
jonghotti wrote:
TeddyRaspin wrote:
gereral1 wrote:
Deuhd will be supporting patroit and fury will be supported on next update. News from a close source...


I'm not in a hurry and I'll be waiting for Mike's solutions. I don't like DeUHD so much.


I know of no software other than makemkv!


I agree...Mike will have a solution soon. I do not use deuhd.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Since we're kind of sort of on the subject, is anyone else getting a 404 "Not Found" error when attempting to hit the hashed keys link today?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:46 am
Posts: 14
Nope, works fine here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 pm
Posts: 191
Location: U.K.
Add me to the "Mike - take your time" collective.
Besides, our current TV's are less than 5 years old so no 4K in my future for some time. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 pm
Posts: 82
got a email from DeUHD this morning, AACS2.1 is now supported


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:50 pm
Posts: 99
spl147 wrote:
got a email from DeUHD this morning, AACS2.1 is now supported

Yep. I was surprised. Be careful sharing your rips if your dumb enough to upload them. If they are played on mpcbe mpchc madvr there is no way they will know. Play in commercial player (hardware or software) they may call out. Mike will shortly support them and I can resume using my asus friendly drive for patroit and fury.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 pm
Posts: 82
gereral1 wrote:
spl147 wrote:
got a email from DeUHD this morning, AACS2.1 is now supported

Yep. I was surprised. Be careful sharing your rips if your dumb enough to upload them. If they are played on mpcbe mpchc madvr there is no way they will know. Play in commercial player (hardware or software) they may call out. Mike will shortly support them and I can resume using my asus friendly drive for patroit and fury.

i don't share, LOL


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:50 pm
Posts: 99
https://www.myce.com/news/arusoft-remov ... ase-84427/

Fmts.. Like to KNOW all the info they stripped from the file. I'm sure IP and player were imbedded.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:38 pm
Posts: 123
gereral1 wrote:
https://www.myce.com/news/arusoft-removes-aacs-2-1-copy-protection-with-deuhd-1-0-3-0-release-84427/

Fmts.. Like to KNOW all the info they stripped from the file. I'm sure IP and player were imbedded.


That is true, but by decrypting the disc there is a possibility of having the ability of removing it. Though as Mike mentioned, you just have to go about it the correct way. DeUHD are clearly rebuilding the main file (fmts) to a certain extend to remove/edit data. To a certain extend could also be similar as to how Cinavia is removed from audio streams. However, until we hear from them directly as to what is being removed and/or Mike when he implements his own solution, then it's all speculation. Including this (my) very post.

Don't put on your tin foil hats just yet. This is just the beginning.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group