polskasubie

Haunted Mansion 4K

Post by polskasubie »

dump from BB steelbook submitted

MKB20_v77_Haunted_Mansion_2F88
SamuriHL

Re: Haunted Mansion 4K

Post by SamuriHL »

Thanks for submitting it. Mine will be here shortly. Not that we're going to be able to get BB SB's much longer. :(
polskasubie

Post by polskasubie »

SamuriHL wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:28 pm
Thanks for submitting it. Mine will be here shortly. Not that we're going to be able to get BB SB's much longer. :(
yea i'm pretty gutted about Best Buy getting out of the game... rumor is the releases on Dec 5th might be it for steels... for all theirs faults, i almost always get their releases on the weekend or Mon... and Tue at the latest...

Amazon, Target, Walmart... almost always comes after release day
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Yea it completely sucks. I may look into ordering from other places that aren't quite as popular as Walmart. Target seems to be following Best Buy as they offer less and less. Best Buy hasn't put the Dial of Destiny preorder up yet, either. The whole situation sucks.

Anyway, MKB20_v77_Haunted_Mansion_2F88.tgz has been submitted again just in case.
pierceal

Post by pierceal »

Any update on this? I am having the same problem
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

What kind of update are you looking for? It's been supported for 2 months. "I'm having the same problem" is not descriptive.
pierceal

Post by pierceal »

The same problem being that my copy wasn't loading a key. Surprisingly though it works now. Must have needed a restart after installing the latest version of MakeMKV
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

The keys should get downloaded automagically assuming the option is enabled in MakeMKV settings and nothing is blocking the connection to the update server.