NEW OPTION: 'UHD Friendly' Firmware Downgrade / Cross-Flash Using Official (Modified) ASUS Flasher for ASUS & LG Drives

Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
MartyMcNuts

Re: NEW OPTION: 'UHD Friendly' Firmware Downgrade / Cross-Flash Using Official (Modified) ASUS Flasher for ASUS & LG Dri

Post by MartyMcNuts »

joshuax wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:56 pm
Is their a downgrade firmware for the Asus BW-16D1HT PRO ??
The "PRO" is the exact same drive as the BW-16D1HT and has the exact same (identical) firmware. Use the SDFtool Flasher. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22896
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
mobai

Re: NEW OPTION: 'UHD Friendly' Firmware Downgrade / Cross-Flash Using Official (Modified) ASUS Flasher for ASUS & LG Dri

Post by mobai »

Hello everyone, I am a new optical drive novice. I recently purchased ASUS BW-16D1HT, which was manufactured in February 2023. Version 3.11. Connect a SATA to USB port and an external power cord to the laptop. The Windows version is Win10. When I use ASUS-ODD-Changer_ (modify). exe, it shows update failure # 1. When I use SDFtool Flasher, it shows "The drive you have selected does not have the correct drive platform (MT1959) and cannot be flashed." How can this be resolved. Thank you very much. Please forgive me, my English level is not very good.