Installing MakeMKV glitch

The place to discuss Mac OS X version of MakeMKV
ufoclub1977

Installing MakeMKV glitch

Post by ufoclub1977 »

Hello,I'm trying to install the current download for Make MKV onto my system (os X 10.6.8) and received the message "This application version is too old. Please download the latest version at http//www.makemkv.com or enter a registration key to continue using the current version.

The problem is I did download the most current version from the site. Is anyone else finding this problem?

I then found the provided registration code for the beta version and entered that, and I got a message to restart the application, which I did, and then it just jumped back to the above message.

Any possible hints to get it working?

Also I tried to type the number "eight" above in my OS info.... and it comes up as a "cool face".
ufoclub1977

Re: Installing MakeMKV glitch

Post by ufoclub1977 »

Okay, I restarted my mac two times and re-downloaded the app and copied it over the one I downloaded half an hour ago, and it seems to be working now.
lucky4luc

Post by lucky4luc »

Hello, well I have the same problem! My latest Makemkv version 1.7.4 ran out after 30 days. I downloaded it again and reinstalled it by replacing the older one, but it only starts up telling me my version is too old or to register (which seems to be impossible by the way!). I also tried ufoclub1977s' tactic restarting twice and reinstalling etc. but that doesn't work for me... Does anybody have an idea what I could do to get it to work?
:?
Smithcraft

Post by Smithcraft »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053

I believe this link works without MakeMKV - http://makemkv.com/buy/

SC
Last edited by Smithcraft on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lucky4luc

Post by lucky4luc »

Thanks very much!! Just the response I needed!! Everything is working fine now :D :D
Luc