Joe90 - only sees the first episode on the DVD

Please post here for issues related to DVD discs
lilDave

Joe90 - only sees the first episode on the DVD

Post by lilDave »

Hello, I'm having a problem trying to rip the TV series Joe90 that I have on DVD.
The DVD should have 6 episodes on it but only the first 1 shows in MakeMKV (4 chapters 1.1Gb, 25 minutes )
Interestingly when you play the DVD it seems to run as one long video (2 and a half hours) but the selections on the home screen just jump you to set chapters on the disk (and at the end of the episode it spits you back to the home screen instead of continuing to play)

Apologies I'm quite new to this and I'm sure I've have just been spoilt by other disks just working as they should with MakeMKV.

Below is what MakeMKV says when opening the disk:
Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:READ OF SCRAMBLED SECTOR WITHOUT AUTHENTICATION' occurred while reading 'DVD-ROM HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDRH10N D70E' at offset '1048576'
Using direct disc access mode
Title #1 has length of 9 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #2 has length of 15 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #3 has length of 10 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Cells 5-24 were removed from title end
Title #4 was added (4 cell(s), 0:25:24)
Title #5 has length of 72 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #6 has length of 5 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Operation successfully completed

Any help would be greatly appreciated