Hunger Games Mocking Jay - Part 1

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
spongyryno

Hunger Games Mocking Jay - Part 1

Post by spongyryno »

I'm seeing in many of these forums that others have the same problem: MakeMKV thinks there are many different playlists of the same movie, but most of them are not the correct one, and show clips out of order.

Right?

I also saw posts about Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1 on the DVD forum, but I'm trying to rip the BluRay. Retail version, for myself.

In my case, on this disc, there are approximately 400 different titles that show up with the same number of chapters (16 chapters), and the same size (24.1 GB). Clearly, they're not all good, and ripping all of them would take about 10 TB.

1. How do you know which is the correct playlist?
2. How do you map the correct one to the correct title?
3. What info can I give you to help you help me?

Thanks!
Woodstock

Re: Hunger Games Mocking Jay - Part 1

Post by Woodstock »

Just like "there's an APP for that", there's a thread for that: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8885

There's also one for the part 2 BD: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14356
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
spongyryno

Re: Hunger Games Mocking Jay - Part 1

Post by spongyryno »

Thanks. I searched the forums for "mocking" in order to find everything that has "mocking" in it... and it found all the DVD posts and none of the BD posts. Sounds like a search engine bug in the forum. I did *NOT* search for "mocking " (with a space at the end).

Anyway... cool, I found some people who found the right playlist... but I have no idea if it's the same one as what's on my disc.

What I can't find is how to find out which one is the right one. How does one know this? How does one determine this?

I don't want to have to watch the movie on a BD player at the same time as I watch what I ripped to see if I got it right (especially with over 600 playlists...).

Thanks!