BD+ svq time scales

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
terrym

BD+ svq time scales

Post by terrym »

Hi,
I submitted a dump to svq@makemkv.com for Victor Frankenstein on the 7/7/2016 (disc fails with No futs error). The disc is still failing, I was wondering how long it normally takes to get a fixup svq for a specific disc?
Not being pushy, just wondering as I haven't had to submit a dump for a long time, the last time I did a couple of years ago it was fixed in a couple days.
I also noticed that the last time I sent a dump I sent it to support@makemkv.com, is svq@makemkv.com the correct address for dumps?
Woodstock

Re: BD+ svq time scales

Post by Woodstock »

svq is the one Mike designated for the BD+ dumps, so that is "best", I guess.

Time frame for implementation is variable - worst I've experienced as a month, sometimes it is within a couple of days.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

Should be less than couple days. I haven't seen your 7.7.2016 dump and this title should work already. Please resend the dump.
terrym

Post by terrym »

Hi Mike

I resent the dump on 20/7/2016, so I'm guessing the mails aren't getting through (I don't get any errors my end though).
I will try again and change the dump extension. This title is an Australian release which sometimes seem to have different BD+ codes.

Thanks for your reply.