www.makemkv.com

MakeMKV support forum
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 2:19 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:31 pm
Posts: 7
Anyone know the correct .mpls for Criminal Redbox?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:42 am
Posts: 22
MakeMKV (ver 1.10.0) defaults to 737.mpls for Red version.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:23 am
Posts: 1
Retail info seems to be 869.mpls
Segment map: 508,517,502,518,512,515,520,506,509,510,501,504,505,519,511,516,513,507,514,503

Not confirmed yet, just what I got with process mon.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:33 am
Posts: 13
outdoorguy568 wrote:
MakeMKV (ver 1.10.0) defaults to 737.mpls for Red version.



Shows as the "Main Feature" near the top.............................


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:38 am
Posts: 100
Can someone please post the segment map for 737.mpls? I don't have the Red version so I'm looking for the segment map to get the correct mpls. Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:57 pm
Posts: 5
hvnphoto wrote:
Can someone please post the segment map for 737.mpls? I don't have the Red version so I'm looking for the segment map to get the correct mpls. Thank you.


737:
Segment map: 514,517,512,503,501,515,520,506,504,511,502,508,519,510,513,509,505,507,518,516


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 am
Posts: 11
This isn't correct for a disc rented from Redbox:
Code:
Title information
Name: Criminal (English)
Comment: FPL_MainFeature
Source file name: 00737.mpls
Duration: 1:53:34
Chapters count: 16
Size: 27.5 GB
Segment count: 20
Segment map: 514,517,512,503,501,515,520,506,504,511,502,508,519,510,513,509,505,507,518,516
File name: Criminal_t01.mkv


As at the very least segments 517 and 512 are swapped, as seen in the cab chase scene when the bad guy goes to change the taxi's GPS route, suddenly Ryan's character is in a gun battle, and then a few minutes later it jumps back to the correct segment showing the taxi's GPS route change taking effect on the bad guy's laptop.

Code:
Disc Information
Label: CRIMINAL
Timestamp: 2016-05-17 13:19:57
Data capacity: 29.48 Gb
Disc type: BD-ROM
Number of layers: 2
Channel bit length: 74,5 nm (25.0 GB max. per layer)
Bus encryption flags: 80

Source information
Type: Blu-ray disc
Name: Criminal (English)
Comment: Criminal_Rental


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:57 pm
Posts: 22
ProcMon is showing 00989.mpls for Netflix BluRay...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:42 am
Posts: 22
zoxxo wrote:
ProcMon is showing 00989.mpls for Netflix BluRay...


Do you know the segment map for Netflix 989.mpls?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:42 am
Posts: 22
ANY says 559.mpls for Red.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:57 pm
Posts: 22
outdoorguy568 wrote:
zoxxo wrote:
ProcMon is showing 00989.mpls for Netflix BluRay...


Do you know the segment map for Netflix 989.mpls?


514,512,517,503,501,506,515,520,504,502,511,508,519,510,518,513,509,507,505,516


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 1:02 pm
Posts: 19
989 for red isn't correct. ProcMon locks on that mpls, for some reason for me, as well. It's not being cached, so I don't know why it is working that way.

Watch the scene where he goes to wife's house. she's bound. he looks to the phone, it rings (phone should ring, then he looks at it). she's loose. you never see her make the alarm go off with her toe...

989 is wrong.

559 is playing well in that part, as well as arriving at the not-cement factory scene as mentioned in an earlier post.

My vote is for 559 - how did you arrive at that?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:42 am
Posts: 22
RickInHouston wrote:
989 for red isn't correct. ProcMon locks on that mpls, for some reason for me, as well. It's not being cached, so I don't know why it is working that way.

Watch the scene where he goes to wife's house. she's bound. he looks to the phone, it rings (phone should ring, then he looks at it). she's loose. you never see her make the alarm go off with her toe...

989 is wrong.

559 is playing well in that part, as well as arriving at the not-cement factory scene as mentioned in an earlier post.

My vote is for 559 - how did you arrive at that?

Running my ANYDvd program; it provides the mpls.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 1:02 pm
Posts: 19
outdoorguy568 wrote:
RickInHouston wrote:
989 for red isn't correct. ProcMon locks on that mpls, for some reason for me, as well. It's not being cached, so I don't know why it is working that way.

Watch the scene where he goes to wife's house. she's bound. he looks to the phone, it rings (phone should ring, then he looks at it). she's loose. you never see her make the alarm go off with her toe...

989 is wrong.

559 is playing well in that part, as well as arriving at the not-cement factory scene as mentioned in an earlier post.

My vote is for 559 - how did you arrive at that?

Running my ANYDvd program; it provides the mpls.


I thought ANYDvd is un-supported, now. When I run mine it says can't connect to the server and I had a lifetime license. Can you provide steps for future?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:42 am
Posts: 22
RickInHouston wrote:
outdoorguy568 wrote:
RickInHouston wrote:
989 for red isn't correct. ProcMon locks on that mpls, for some reason for me, as well. It's not being cached, so I don't know why it is working that way.

Watch the scene where he goes to wife's house. she's bound. he looks to the phone, it rings (phone should ring, then he looks at it). she's loose. you never see her make the alarm go off with her toe...

989 is wrong.

559 is playing well in that part, as well as arriving at the not-cement factory scene as mentioned in an earlier post.

My vote is for 559 - how did you arrive at that?

Running my ANYDvd program; it provides the mpls.


I thought ANYDvd is un-supported, now. When I run mine it says can't connect to the server and I had a lifetime license. Can you provide steps for future?

They changed name (and owners?) from SlySoft to RedFox. Don’t know if they honor the old lifetime licenses... I thought they did till a certain version.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group