Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Azuroth

Miss Peregrine - BD+ Process no FUT

Post by Azuroth »

Got a BD+ Processed but no FUT error, dump file already sent to svq@makemkv.com
TheDoc

Re: Miss Peregrine - BD+ Process no FUT

Post by TheDoc »

Having the same problem. It is a streetlock disk and will most likely need an update. They are having the same issue with AnyDVD and they just posted a patch. Hopefully we will see a fix soon.
garretn

Post by garretn »

Yeah, though I don't think the problem is related to Streetlock itself. Maybe a new BD+ protection?
Azuroth

Post by Azuroth »

I'm going with that makeMKV just doesn't have the right key to fully process the disk.
dmillionz

Post by dmillionz »

Where are we with this error? Just got my copy today and trying to get it in 3D MVC MKV format.
dmillionz

Post by dmillionz »

Anyone know how this issue is resolved? Not sure what to do to get around the issue. It did copy to 3D MKV properly despite the error but the playback is broken of course.
garretn

Post by garretn »

Well if you get impatient waiting for an update like I did, you can do a trial of AnyDVD HD and use that to rip the disc to your hard drive (I did it to a folder), then select that as your source in MakeMKV. If you haven't trialed AnyDVD before just download it's latest version from redfox and it'll ask if you want to trial it, then you have 21 days of full functionality. I personally don't use windows, but it worked fine in a windows 7 virtual machine (virtualbox).

The issues with ripping it appear to be an unsupported method of BD+ to me, but I'm sure Mike will release an update pretty soon if you'd rather wait.
dmillionz

Post by dmillionz »

garretn wrote:Well if you get impatient waiting for an update like I did, you can do a trial of AnyDVD HD and use that to rip the disc to your hard drive (I did it to a folder), then select that as your source in MakeMKV. If you haven't trialed AnyDVD before just download it's latest version from redfox and it'll ask if you want to trial it, then you have 21 days of full functionality. I personally don't use windows, but it worked fine in a windows 7 virtual machine (virtualbox).

The issues with ripping it appear to be an unsupported method of BD+ to me, but I'm sure Mike will release an update pretty soon if you'd rather wait.
Great idea. Tried the same thing using DVDFab instead, which I already own, and it worked like a charm. Kids want to see it for winter break this weekend and this did the trick.

Thanks for the tip.
JayWalker

Post by JayWalker »

Azuroth wrote:Got a BD+ Processed but no FUT error, dump file already sent to svq@makemkv.com
Disc-specific SVQ (000001d9.svq) now finding 1 FUT. Will process disc and check results. Others here may also wish to re-try using latest SQV download.... SQV file update confirmed for my Amazon 2D/3D BD/DVD Combo package.
dmillionz

Post by dmillionz »

JayWalker wrote:
Azuroth wrote:Got a BD+ Processed but no FUT error, dump file already sent to svq@makemkv.com
Disc-specific SVQ (000001d9.svq) now finding 1 FUT. Will process disc and check results. Others here may also wish to re-try using latest SQV download.... SQV file update confirmed for my Amazon 2D/3D BD/DVD Combo package.
I'm a noob. How do I actually go about doing this?
yorgo

Post by yorgo »

It sort of happens automatically. Try opening the disc with the latest version of MakeMKV and be certain you're connected to the internet.
dmillionz

Post by dmillionz »

yorgo wrote:It sort of happens automatically. Try opening the disc with the latest version of MakeMKV and be certain you're connected to the internet.
It's working now in MakeMKV. Thanks.
bradleyrealtor

Post by bradleyrealtor »

:D Thanks, ditto that, works great now.