anyone figure this out yet?
hvnphoto

Re: 20th Century Women correct playlist

Post by hvnphoto »

00571.MPLS
leitzsout

Post by leitzsout »

00571.MPLS not on the US Netflix version..anyone got this one?
johng

Post by johng »

that is where I got mine and that playlist was there. Also does the new version of makemkv detect the correct playlist? I remember that feature was going to be added but I can figure out where it is?
leitzsout wrote:00571.MPLS not on the US Netflix version..anyone got this one?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

If you have the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) from java.com installed, AND MakeMKV can find it, it will automatically attempt to locate the "real" play list. The list of titles will look different, and the candidate MakeMKV found will be at the top of the list.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
johng

Post by johng »

So I checked and I have Java 7 update 71 installed (it's in the C:Program Files/Java/jre7 directory), but I don't think MakeMKV is finding it. I'm assuming this is the standard directory where java is installed, so how do I verify if makemkv is finding it?

I also see in the preferences under the protection tab there is a "custom java executable location" and there is nothing in there. Not sure if that is correct or not?
Woodstock wrote:If you have the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) from java.com installed, AND MakeMKV can find it, it will automatically attempt to locate the "real" play list. The list of titles will look different, and the candidate MakeMKV found will be at the top of the list.
jcsmith900

Post by jcsmith900 »

I'm not sure which is the correct playlist either, but I noticed the top 2 playlists look different:

1. (SPBD Copy Disclaimer Playlist)
2. (FPL_MainFeature)

Anyone have any idea what these mean? Never seen these. And does anyone else have a clue as to the correct playlist for Netflix BD?

EDIT: Oh btw, I have the Netflix BD and 0571.mpls is definitely listed and is the one with "FPL_Main Feature" in parenthesis... so, I'm gonna give that a try. Haven't seen the movie before, so I guess I won't really know if that's the correct title, but I'm guessing it is.
brellyn2

Post by brellyn2 »

jcsmith900 wrote:I'm not sure which is the correct playlist either, but I noticed the top 2 playlists look different:

1. (SPBD Copy Disclaimer Playlist)
2. (FPL_MainFeature)

Anyone have any idea what these mean? Never seen these. And does anyone else have a clue as to the correct playlist for Netflix BD?

EDIT: Oh btw, I have the Netflix BD and 0571.mpls is definitely listed and is the one with "FPL_Main Feature" in parenthesis... so, I'm gonna give that a try. Haven't seen the movie before, so I guess I won't really know if that's the correct title, but I'm guessing it is.
2. (FPL_MainFeature) <--- this is the correct choice.