1.10.5 Preventing BLU RAY MKV files Completion

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
chuckles

1.10.5 Preventing BLU RAY MKV files Completion

Post by chuckles »

I just downloaded a trial version of your software; version 1.10.5. I tried to convert to MKV several blu rays with no encryption. Each time, it comes within 3-4 seconds of completing and then just stops before the MKV video is finalized without any errors. I downloaded and installed version 1.10.4, and it worked fine. Something in 1.10.5 is preventing it from completing.
Woodstock

Re: 1.10.5 Preventing BLU RAY MKV files Completion

Post by Woodstock »

Do you have debug logging turned on? See the FAQ in my signature for how to turn it on if you do not.

Please provide the information asked for in the FAQ in an email to support@makemkv.com, so that Mike can look it it. It would be best if you can provide the log information for both 1.10.4 and 1.10.5.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
chuckles

Re: 1.10.5 Preventing BLU RAY MKV files Completion

Post by chuckles »

I am unable to open 1.10.4 any longer as it indicates that I need to download the latest version. Not sure why I can't utilize 1.10.4 but that's the way it goes. Once the 30 days is up, maybe I can open that version when I register. In addition, I have been unfortunate in obtaining several discs that have numerous errors when they play. I guess that's it for those. Most discs are working which is great. Thanks.