All Eyez On Me - Retail

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
spliffdizzle

Re: All Eyez On Me - Retail

Post by spliffdizzle »

Badnews wrote:
spliffdizzle wrote:How do you guys get this information out of MakeMKV? I can't find anything that shows this.

AnyDVD will show it, CloneBD will show it, BD Rebuilder will show it, and there is more ways

Feed BD Rebuilder a unprotected ISO in movie only mode will tell you in seconds the correct title, It's Screenpass that messes ppl up. AnyDVD doesn't always tell you the title but CloneBD will even in the Free mode in seconds as long as you have the original disc.
Thank you!

EDIT: I used MakeMKV to rip the Redbox All Eyez On Me to the HD in a folder, then used the free CloneBD to check the titles. It told me title 546 was the one, and I assume it chose this based on the fact it's the longest title by about a minute over all the other duplicate titles (2:20:37 instead of 2:19:37). Is this an accurate way of choosing the correct title?
killakel77

Post by killakel77 »

spliffdizzle wrote:How do you guys get this information out of MakeMKV? I can't find anything that shows this.

Also DVDFab will work too
latin625

Post by latin625 »

NETFLIX --- DVDFAB

Info for drive [E:\] (DVDFab 9.2.1.5)
Vendor: HL-DT-ST, Product: BD-RE WH14NS40
Revision: 1.03, Vendor specific: N0A09A0K9GEBI95038
Drive region: 1 (RPC II), changes left: 4(user) / 4(vendor)
AACS v1, AGIDs: 2, revocation level: MKBv56+
Support: BUS_ENCRYPTION=YES BN_GENERATION=YES

Disc media: Blu-ray (BDMV)
Volume name: ALL EYEZ ON ME

Region Code is removed. (Region A)
AACS protection (AACSLA) is removed. (MKBv63)
BD+ protection not found.
Audio watermark (Verance/Cinavia) is detected! (TRUSTED_SOURCE)
Structural Java protection (Sony DADC) is removed.
Main playlist: 00546.mpls

The disc contains Cinavia protection, you may not be able to play the backup copy/rip on certain players like PS3 (firmware 3.10 and up).
You can create Protected Disc as backup with DVDFab "Blu-ray Copy" to disable Cinavia.