Spider-man Homecoming

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
ozmst3k

Spider-man Homecoming

Post by ozmst3k »

Just got the disc a little bit early.

The movie rips fine no errors and nothing strange on the logs. When playing the movie every few seconds you get black frames through out the whole movie. This is happening to Baby driver too, both are Sony releases.

I do have the dump files. I just don't know where to send them. Please let me know how I can help.
TheMountainThatRoars

Re: Spider-man Homecoming

Post by TheMountainThatRoars »

I just ripped the copy I purchased from Amazon, I am not having that issue.
ozmst3k

Post by ozmst3k »

I just checked and ripped both disc again and it worked. I think my chrome was giving some issues. Sorry for posting this. I apologize.

Thanks for your help too.
mkvgrub

Post by mkvgrub »

Just ran it through MakeMKV. Got two titles, 00421.mpls -28.9GB, 16-chapter(s), and 00422.mpls - 28.9GB, 83 chapter(s) If anybody know which is correct please let me know... for now I'll just record both (though I'm assuming the 16 chapter(s) one is the correct one).
Thanks!
TheMountainThatRoars

Post by TheMountainThatRoars »

I only ripped the 16 chapter version and it worked fine for me. I haven't investigated the other yet.
mkvgrub

Post by mkvgrub »

TheMountainThatRoars wrote:I only ripped the 16 chapter version and it worked fine for me. I haven't investigated the other yet.
Thanks
Malice

Post by Malice »

anyone know the correct playlist for the redbox us version?

thank you
Badnews

Post by Badnews »

Malice wrote:anyone know the correct playlist for the redbox us version?

thank you
Correct playlist RedBox version is 00421
goulav

Post by goulav »

Has anyone noticed any difference in the titles with 16 chapters and 83?
angelgraves13

Post by angelgraves13 »

goulav wrote:Has anyone noticed any difference in the titles with 16 chapters and 83?
I doubt the 83 chapter title is correct. Should be no difference between them other than having an absurd number of chapter for a film.
Bdg0296

Post by Bdg0296 »

What's the correct playlist for Netflix. Also I can't seem to get the forced subtitles to work at all. There is a scene about 15 min into it that has foreign language. Typically I can force a subtitle track on it but none of them seem to be correct
elviejo

Post by elviejo »

Bdg0296 wrote:What's the correct playlist for Netflix. Also I can't seem to get the forced subtitles to work at all. There is a scene about 15 min into it that has foreign language. Typically I can force a subtitle track on it but none of them seem to be correct
mpls 420
theOtherDave

Post by theOtherDave »

Bdg0296 wrote:What's the correct playlist for Netflix. Also I can't seem to get the forced subtitles to work at all. There is a scene about 15 min into it that has foreign language. Typically I can force a subtitle track on it but none of them seem to be correct
The third English subtitle track was the correct one for non-English dialogue on the 16 chapter Netflix disc.

Mr. Delmar (the shopkeeper) says, referring to Peter's aunt, "She's a very hot Italian woman".
Peter replies (in the same language), "How's your daughter?"
jymbob

Post by jymbob »

Holy thread revival, Batman!

Just to say, the 83 chapter track is what's loaded when you activate the Spidey Study Guide special feature, which I'm having difficulty finding to rip. It looks and acts like a hidden subtitle track, but I can't see it in the mpls file. The chapter points correspond to when an info card appears on the screen when played back on a bluray player.
joeyfun

Post by joeyfun »

According to the iTunes digital version, 16 chapters is correct.