Ripping blu-ray disc that has multiple track listings

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
obviouslytom

Ripping blu-ray disc that has multiple track listings

Post by obviouslytom »

So I have been trying to rip Hellboy (2019) and I get 250 tracks to rip from. 241 of them are the exact same size and chapter listings, 1 has one chapter but is the same size as the other 240. I have attached the track listing image so that you can see what I am getting at.

The issue that I am running into is that when I pick any of the tracks that have 16 chapters, I am missing at least 30 minutes of the movie and chapters are out of order. When I select the one that is 1 chapter, I get a nice black screen warning message part of the way into the movie. The 9 tracks are special features, so I am not worried about those.

Has anyone ran into an issue like this before and were you able to get around it?
d00zah

Re: Ripping blu-ray disc that has multiple track listings

Post by d00zah »

obviouslytom wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:08 pm
So I have been trying to rip Hellboy (2019) and I get 250 tracks to rip from. 241 of them are the exact same size and chapter listings, 1 has one chapter but is the same size as the other 240. I have attached the track listing image so that you can see what I am getting at.

The issue that I am running into is that when I pick any of the tracks that have 16 chapters, I am missing at least 30 minutes of the movie and chapters are out of order. When I select the one that is 1 chapter, I get a nice black screen warning message part of the way into the movie. The 9 tracks are special features, so I am not worried about those.

Has anyone ran into an issue like this before and were you able to get around it?
What is the correct play list [insert title here]?

Hellboy (2019) - Which Playlist?