penguinsaregood

Re: EPIC (20 Aug '13 BD Release)

Post by penguinsaregood »

Works perfectly now in 1.8.5,
Thank You
firefly

Post by firefly »

I have send in a link to the BD+ dump of the European/German version of the Epic Blueray.
I hope it helps to fix the missing FUT warning :)
firefly

Post by firefly »

is there any progress with the European Version of the Epic Blueray ?
Any additional information needed?
herbcheck

Post by herbcheck »

There seems to be 2 .mpls files that are around 28 gigs. 801 and 802. Are they both the same? Which one is the correct one?
firefly

Post by firefly »

just tested it again and now the FUT is found and no corrupted video :) thanks
jsmithv

Post by jsmithv »

herbcheck wrote:There seems to be 2 .mpls files that are around 28 gigs. 801 and 802. Are they both the same? Which one is the correct one?
Did you determine which one was correct?
t3mss

Post by t3mss »

I have been using MakeMKV to backup my DVDs and BDs and never had an error or any problems. I like the product so much that yesterday I bought full licence. The first BD I went to back-up after buying the licence was a Epic (Region B). For information it also contains the Ultraviolet digital copy on the disc (not sure if that is important). Any how, MakeMKV cannot complete its creation of an MKV file. I have logging switched on and will send the debug log, but given this thread exists I thought I would share my issue. The main error messages seem to be:

The source file '/BDMV/STREAM/00600.m2ts' is corrupt or invalid at offset 5525723136, attempting to work around
and then

The source file '/BDMV/STREAM/00600.m2ts' is corrupt or invalid at offset 5530779648, attempting to work around

Although the offset number is different in the long list of re-tries.

The BD plays fine on all our 3 BD players all the way through.

Has there been any further progress on this issue since earlier posts? Any assistance would be gratefully received as I would like to continue backing up my discs before the kids put them in the toaster or something similar!

P.S. I have the latest version of MakeMKV (1.8.6 for Windows 64bit).
cubateve

Post by cubateve »

Not to resurrect an old thread, but I'm having similar issues ripping this blu ray (combo version, trying to rip regular 2-d blu ray). Has anybody else continued to encounter this? The disc is clean and in overall pretty good condition. I rip about 20.5gb before it suddenly stops, and starts spitting out errors into the log and eventually makmkv freezes altogether. First error is Hash check failed, followed by listing various source files that are corrupt or invalid. I've been able to rip multiple other movies without issue and keep coming back to retry this one but yield the same results each time.
yorgo

Post by yorgo »

Start here: http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15055

Also, if you could post the output of the logfile, might help.