New Beta Registration Code?

Everything related to MakeMKV
sdfsgdlskdfjlwr

New Beta Registration Code?

Post by sdfsgdlskdfjlwr »

Hi,

The key at http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053 Isn't working for me. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it still says that it has expired. I know today is Feb 28th and it is supposed to expire at the end of Feb.

I didn't know if there was a new code or if it the software is moving out of the beta stage.

Thanks!
ghjaxman

Re: New Beta Registration Code?

Post by ghjaxman »

Yep, I am having the same issues. Regisitration will not work.
teeter02

Post by teeter02 »

Mike,

Need some here. Are we out of beta? Or is this a weird leap year kinda thing? Interesting that the beta key already ran out and Feb's not over yet for another day...

- Teeter.
BlackDragon24

Post by BlackDragon24 »

teeter02 wrote:Mike,

Need some here. Are we out of beta? Or is this a weird leap year kinda thing? Interesting that the beta key already ran out and Feb's not over yet for another day...

- Teeter.
This occasionally happens towards the end of a beta key cycle. Mike is a busy guy with a life outside of these forums and only has limited time to visit and post. He almost always has a new key up within a couple of days of the last key's expiration date, so give him a few days to respond.

I am almost certain that the program is not out of beta yet, but you can also purchase a key that will give you lifetime functionality.

Cheers
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

The beta key is updated.