How to get the registration code?

Everything related to MakeMKV
dom61

How to get the registration code?

Post by dom61 »

I just met this fantastic program, and I can not understand how to get the registration code to avoid the expiration date of the program.

I read the main page but I have not seen any explanation on how to get the registration code.

Can you help?

Thanks
Zidoo Z9X | HiMedia Q5 Pro and Q10 Pro | ZDMC 20.1 | Remote WeChip | Splitter HDMI HDFury AVR-KEY | Display LG 65B6V | Audio processor Yamaha RX-V775 | Rotel RMB-1075 | Storage Qnap Ts-431K +TL-D800C
My PC Ryzen 7950X
kryzchek

Re: How to get the registration code?

Post by kryzchek »

The software is still in BETA. There is no registration code to get. If your trial expires, just install a new BETA version.
Program is time-limited -- it will stop functioning after 60 days. You can always download the latest version from makemkv.com that will reset the expiration date.
(http://www.makemkv.com/download/)
slade37

Post by slade37 »

My understanding is you can also install the same BETA version if you don't have a newer one yet. I vaguely recall reading that elsewhere here.
Spook

Post by Spook »

From what I understand of this program... the 60days is not from when YOU install the software on your computer, but 60days from when the latest release of the software... So, reinstalling the same version, will serve you no purpose, you need the next in the series.

Spook
Andie

Post by Andie »

Ah! Which is true? Mike can you chime in please? My copy expires Dec 01 and I just got a Blu-Ray drive shipping next week. I'd hate for it to expire
without being enable to extend my time or take advantage of my new drive. Unless of course a new version gets released between now and Dec. :oops:
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

For the beta the expiration code is hard-coded into program and for 1.4.8 is around Dec 01 regardless of install date. Which means that 1.4.9 will be available before that date and will reset the expiration date - no need to worry :)
Andie

Post by Andie »

mike admin wrote:For the beta the expiration code is hard-coded into program and for 1.4.8 is around Dec 01 regardless of install date. Which means that 1.4.9 will be available before that date and will reset the expiration date - no need to worry :)
Sweetness! Thanks for the clarification. :mrgreen: