Newsletter, RSS, blog, twitter???

Everything related to MakeMKV
ramon.cutanda

Newsletter, RSS, blog, twitter???

Post by ramon.cutanda »

Is there any way to follow up news and updates about Makemkv? I'm the webmaster of a website about video editing (videoedicion.org) and I'd like to keep my users updated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
MakeMeHappy

Re: Newsletter, RSS, blog, twitter???

Post by MakeMeHappy »

Agreed. I see no way to get info about MakeMKV without having to go to the site. I'm a paying customer of the product and that's extremely inconvenient. Throw us a bone. How about a Twitter account? An RSS feed? Something?
BlackDragon24

Post by BlackDragon24 »

MakeMeHappy wrote:Agreed. I see no way to get info about MakeMKV without having to go to the site. I'm a paying customer of the product and that's extremely inconvenient. Throw us a bone. How about a Twitter account? An RSS feed? Something?
If there is an update to makemkv, makemkv tells you about it when you open it. It automatically downloads all of the svq's you need.

I don't see anything much more convenient than that.
MakeMeHappy

Post by MakeMeHappy »

A fair suggestion, but my issue is that I'm holding onto a half-dozen Blu-rays that MakeMKV can't rip and I don't have a need to get into the app but once a month at the most. So, I'm unaware when new releases come out to retry ripping those specific Blu-rays.

BlackDragon24 wrote:
MakeMeHappy wrote:Agreed. I see no way to get info about MakeMKV without having to go to the site. I'm a paying customer of the product and that's extremely inconvenient. Throw us a bone. How about a Twitter account? An RSS feed? Something?
If there is an update to makemkv, makemkv tells you about it when you open it. It automatically downloads all of the svq's you need.

I don't see anything much more convenient than that.