MakeMKV registration code?

Everything related to MakeMKV
nightowl

MakeMKV registration code?

Post by nightowl »

Is MakeMKV still in beta mode? The most recent registration code listed quit working for me today, which is the end of July. Thanks to all with any assistance.
samtoy

Re: MakeMKV registration code?

Post by samtoy »

MakeMKV not working anymore.

Is there a new beta key?
tkpittman

Post by tkpittman »

Same here, can we get a new code for the current beta version?
Mine stopped working yesterday.
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

You can buy a code that works here:
http://www.makemkv.com/buy

Or you can wait till Mike updates the beta code which will be "soon".
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

Code updated.
Cobra611

Post by Cobra611 »

Hi. I have been using MakeMKV for just over a month now and I'm very happy with it. I just lost accessibility to the program due to my trial period being over. I see that a new code is out, but will that allow me to continue using it? Or will I need to purchase? BTW, I went to the purchase page, filled out all the info but at the very end it would tell me my session expired and to return to the home page....any suggestions??

PLEASE disregard my first post. I just found the updated code. Thanks a ton!!
mpotsch

Post by mpotsch »

Where can i find the new registration code, make mkv just quit working on me
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
tstorzuk

Post by tstorzuk »

I found that the latest version of MakeMKV and the latest registration code together don't work.

I've tried multiple time to enter the latest registration code which is always found here;

http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053

I input the code, restart MakeMKV for the changes to take effect, then it tells me that the temporary key has expired and was removed.....and it restarts the program. Can't get past that point, so I can't convert my BluRay's to MKV's anymore. For some reason it still works with my DVD's.
daring

Post by daring »

Same thing for me. I did what I usually do at the first of the month; get the new beta key, enter it, restart. But this time it's not working. I suspect it is a glitch that will be sorted out soon... I hope. Amazing program!
GraBidou

Post by GraBidou »

Same here! Downloaded the latest 1.9.1 and i'm unable to use the beta or input the key found in this forum. Please help, this software is awesome!
tstorzuk

Post by tstorzuk »

tstorzuk wrote:I found that the latest version of MakeMKV and the latest registration code together don't work.
No worries, since the software is so awesome I just bought myself a code instead. It works just fine now. Totally amazing software.