Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:25 pm
- Forum: Advanced MakeMKV usage
- Topic: Direct Blu-ray playback with VLC stopped working after upgrading VLC to 3.0.5
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3193
I followed these steps with windows 7 and can't get it to work. Any ideas?
- Fri May 20, 2016 12:10 am
- Forum: General MakeMKV discussion
- Topic: Deadpool with artifacts
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4997
Hi, I made a MKV of the main movie of Deadpool (the normal Bluray, not the BDXL) though through the whole movie I have artifacts (tried MPC and VLC) like it wasn't decrypted properly. On the start MakeMKV keeps telling me an error regarding BD+... is that a new copyprotection? I use MakeMKV v1.9.10...
Hi, Having issues with Disc 4 which is a flipper on title 5 of both sides (episode 23 and 29), below is the log: Disc is new and no finger prints Debug log started at Sat Apr 09 02:39:18 2016 , written by MakeMKV v1.9.9 win(x64-release) Using 524544KB for read cache. 001005:0000 MakeMKV v1.9.9 win(x...