I was able to get ccextractor installed using the url's provided.
my system is a ubuntu 16.04 using makemkv 1.14.2
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:16 pm
- Forum: MakeMKV for Linux
- Topic: Unable to execute external program 'ccextractor' on V1.14.1
- Replies: 22
- Views: 30289
- Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:03 am
- Forum: Drives for sale, Flashing Services, where to buy...
- Topic: email@example.com - UHD "Friendly" and "Official" Drive Sales & Service (remote flashing/troubleshooting)
- Replies: 348
- Views: 172325
Thanks Alex. you made this easy to get up on makemkv with 4k on this LG drive. for as little as you charged over what it would have cost me, this was a cake walk. got the drive and ran my first uhd disk through makemkv using v1.14.1 and got impressive throughput. it was avengers infinity war, runtim...