Software Key

Everything related to MakeMKV
ozzie_waza

Software Key

Post by ozzie_waza »

I was just wondering how I can get in touch with Mike. I require my MKV software license key. My 14-year-old son decided to run a bath which he forgot about for 2 hours. This resulting action took out my AV equipment & media PC (complete rebuild required), which is located under my son's new water feature. This inconvenient turn of events has resulted in me losing my MKV key email. I have tried to contact Mike, as he is the only one to resend these keys. I tried to contact him via the support email 2 months ago and have not received a reply. Recently I have contacted via the "contact us" link below and also retried the support email. Just wondering if there is another way of getting a request across to him. I have proof of purchase which I sent in these emails also. 

Thanks
Woodstock

Re: Software Key

Post by Woodstock »

support@makemkv.com is the best contact info I have. It's how Mike wants all support requests routed.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
ozzie_waza

Post by ozzie_waza »

I tried Mick on the support email on two occasions, two months ago and four days ago, but to date I have not received a reply.
eksine

Post by eksine »

that's scary, what's the point of buying a key if he just stops supporting the program? should we be worried and start looking for another application to replace this?
Harry 4k

Post by Harry 4k »

Was about to pay,then read this post, doesn't sound good.
swald222

Post by swald222 »

Yeah, I am having the same issue. Sad as this is by far the best software that I have used for this.
dcoke22

Post by dcoke22 »

I think MakeMKV is a one person operation, so it is up to Mike to deal with your license key request via email.

That said, your original license key should've been emailed to you. Most email services keep all your email on their server so unless you've lost access to the email address you used to buy the software, you should most likely be able to find the email with your license key on your email server.