where is my registration key?

Everything related to MakeMKV
richardlansing

where is my registration key?

Post by richardlansing »

Hi. I paid for Registration Key today May 11 2024 but did not receive Key. Shouldnt I receive Key in email after paying? Is there ususally a wait?
UPDATE: Received 24 hours later after contacting PayPro Global.
Last edited by richardlansing on Sun May 12, 2024 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodstock

Re: where is my registration key?

Post by Woodstock »

You should have received the key within minutes. Have you checked your spam folder?
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
levibloong

Post by levibloong »

im haveing a similar issue except i purchased mine today and it has not showed up checked my spam and i sent a email to support
kabonk

Post by kabonk »

I'm in the same boat. Paid about 90 minutes ago. Not a huge deal, just curious how long it usually takes. (Yes, checked spam as well)
Shoes

Post by Shoes »

I'm in the same boat, all of the relevant receipts have come in, but all they say is "For MakeMKV license key please contact vendor directly at support@makemkv.com".

Woodstock, do you get a specific email from makemkv.com with the key? From the big thread on the beta keys people have said several things which are a bit ambiguous.
Purple_Pilgrim

Post by Purple_Pilgrim »

I am having the same issue. Paid for the license, no email with key received. Only emails from PayPro. Nothing in those emails has the license either. Been 30 minutes. Everyone else taking about it in the forum gets it in minutes.
dorsman84

Post by dorsman84 »

Same thing here. Nothing in spam. The invoice email said contact support for my key. Is that what people have to do?
Bulbasaur

Post by Bulbasaur »

dorsman84 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:30 am
Same thing here. Nothing in spam. The invoice email said contact support for my key. Is that what people have to do?
Wondering the same thing. Got my PayPro emails but no license, just "For MakeMKV license key please contact vendor directly at support@makemkv.com." Very confusing since other members seem to have gotten the key via automated email.
dcoke22

Post by dcoke22 »

I purchased MakeMKV a while ago, two payment processors ago, so I don't have any first hand experience with the current setup.

However, over in this thread people have posted saying they payed with PayPal and got the key within minutes in an email from PayPal.

In this other thread, folks said they had to go to PayPro Global's support to get the key emailed to them. (The relevant link is in the thread.)

It seems paying with PayPal gives people a different and better experience than paying some other way.
dorsman84

Post by dorsman84 »

I used PayPal but no key was sent. I will try reaching out to their vendor's support, PayPro Global and see what happens.
segfaulted

Post by segfaulted »

I purchased my key a few years back. Got 2 emails from PayPro Global and 1 email from PayPal since I paid that way.

The first email was labeled "Your MakeMKV order is complete (#ordernumber)" which included the license key and a link to the invoice.

The second email was labeled "Your order invoice (#ordernumber)" just had a link to the invoice.

All three emails I got within a minute of each other.
Royel

Post by Royel »

I just purchased using both payment options, PayPro and PayPal. I didn't get a license key with either purchase. YMMV.

I emailed support as directed in the email message body.

"For MakeMKV license key please contact vendor directly at support"

Hopefully I hear something back, I'll update this post when that happens.

UPDATE:
Couldn't update this till now, apparently as a new user here my post are first placed in quarantine lol.

I received both keys this morning, not sure if my emails to support were answered or if there was just a 12 hour delay in these being sent, either way I got my license keys.
Good Luck to anyone else having trouble with this, I would suggest sending email to the address in the message if you encounter this same issue. Should be resolved shortly after.

Thanks everyone

Chris
Last edited by Royel on Mon May 13, 2024 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
dfghjrty5

Post by dfghjrty5 »

Same issue - has anyone received any information?
OperationDx

Post by OperationDx »

This is very alarming as a potential future customer. No new Beta key and post after post of users not getting what they paid.

People seem to be panic buying as the developer has walked off the map.

What is happening here?
pneumatic

Post by pneumatic »

In the meantime you could change the system clock which works on Windows (not sure about MacOS and Linux - can anyone advise?)