Latest Update V1.10.2

Everything related to MakeMKV
devwadand

Latest Update V1.10.2

Post by devwadand »

Bug fixes:
The 3D left/right MVC view information was not preserved correctly when creating 3D MKV file

Does this mean i need to Re-rip all 3D movies that i have previously remuxed with older versions of MakeMKV?

Or should I ask, what specific information is being effected and does it effect the viewing experience of a 3D film?
mike admin

Re: Latest Update V1.10.2

Post by mike admin »

devwadand wrote:Bug fixes:
The 3D left/right MVC view information was not preserved correctly when creating 3D MKV file

Does this mean i need to Re-rip all 3D movies that i have previously remuxed with older versions of MakeMKV?

Or should I ask, what specific information is being effected and does it effect the viewing experience of a 3D film?
The "stereo mode" flag in MKV header. Can be manually changed with MKV header editor. The actual MVC data is unaffected.
jahtv

Post by jahtv »

Change to what value?

Thanks

JAH
captin

Post by captin »

jahtv wrote:Change to what value?

Thanks

JAH

13 both eyes laced in one Block (left eye is first),
14 both eyes laced in one Block (right eye is first)

I think only Stereoscopic player supports it for now, I asked the Mede8er guys to support it but they didn't respond. I was going to post a link to my post which has all the details but their server is having a bad day.

Otherwise go back to reversing 3D right/left in your TV/Projector when needed, there's not that many films that are reversed, Hobbitses, Jungle Book, one of the Captain America ones.

Andre