Any way to stop MakeMKV from auto-selecting every title?

Everything related to MakeMKV
colgate2004

Any way to stop MakeMKV from auto-selecting every title?

Post by colgate2004 »

Hi all,

This may be a stupid question with a really easy answer I'm not realizing, but I've tried everything I can think of and searched all the forums, so here we are.

I am using the MacOS version of MakeMKV (v1.10.2). Currently, when I boot up MakeMKV and scan a disc, MakeMKV will display a list of all the Titles on the disc that meet my minimum length setting (which in my case I have set to 3600 seconds, or one hour), **AND IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY SELECT (check the checkbox next to) EACH OF THOSE TITLES.**.

In certain discs where the studio has played games with the disc authoring there will be many (in some cases hundreds) titles, only one of which is the correct playlist to correctly play the movie. On the Mac version it doesn't seem to be possible to highlight more than one title at a time by right-clicking or holding the shift or command keys (so I can't highlight all of the titles and de-select them all at once), so I have to manually go through and uncheck the checkbox for every single title except for the one that I want. One most discs this isn't a big deal because there are only a handful of titles, but on those discs with hundreds of titles, it is a real pain.

Is there a way to de-select many titles at once, or to prevent MakeMKV from automatically selecting them all to begin with?

Thank you!
d00zah

Re: Any way to stop MakeMKV from auto-selecting every title?

Post by d00zah »

Try right-clicking on the title list header (below Type/Description).
colgate2004

Re: Any way to stop MakeMKV from auto-selecting every title?

Post by colgate2004 »

Gah, that's exactly the answer I was looking for. I knew it was going to be something simple and dumb I just hadn't tried!
Feeling like quite the dunce right now.

Thank you.