SUGGESTION: Everyone who uses this software reqularly...

Everything related to MakeMKV
TheTerrorBeyond

SUGGESTION: Everyone who uses this software reqularly...

Post by TheTerrorBeyond »

...should purchase it. The price isn't high, and the value is there. If you have a media server, you will use this software a lot. Show your support for the developer's hard work.

I found this program to be extremely useful quite a while back and I use it regularly. Out of respect for the hard work the developer put into it, I paid for a license about a year ago or so and I haven't regretted it at all.

THANK YOU for making this absolutely vital tool for my media server! I have ripped about 1,000 of the movies in my collection already and I have many more to go. I couldn't have done it without you.
Media Server: i7-6800k (6-core processor), 32GB RAM, MSI Carbon Pro board, SAS RAID, liquid cooling, NVIDIA 1080SC, (6) 10TB Barracuda Pro, (4)8TB Barracuda Pro, (1) 6TB Barracuda, (1) 4TB Barracuda, (1) Toshiba 512GB SSD, (1) Intel 256GB Intel M.2 SSD.
Lovely Rita

Re: SUGGESTION: Everyone who uses this software reqularly...

Post by Lovely Rita »

+1
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV
yorgo

Post by yorgo »

Another +1. I know there are lots of options out there, and I've tried many over the years but keep returning to MakeMKV as the simplest, most reliable tool for converting to .mkv. Best in breed, IMO.

And if others truly feel the same and are using it for free, perhaps its time to buy, don't you think? :wink:
Azuroth

Post by Azuroth »

+1

I do enjoy having free software but I do believe in appreciating one's hard work. After realizing that I constantly used MakeMKV it only made sense to buy a license. Many thanks to the developer(s).
TheTerrorBeyond

I hope that people take this suggestion and help the developer. I know that getting something for free is great, but it is also great to show your appreciation.

Please support this application by purchasing if you use it regularly. Please. :)

http://www.makemkv.com/buy/
Media Server: i7-6800k (6-core processor), 32GB RAM, MSI Carbon Pro board, SAS RAID, liquid cooling, NVIDIA 1080SC, (6) 10TB Barracuda Pro, (4)8TB Barracuda Pro, (1) 6TB Barracuda, (1) 4TB Barracuda, (1) Toshiba 512GB SSD, (1) Intel 256GB Intel M.2 SSD.
edank

Post by edank »

It's good to make this clear. It isn't obvious during normal use of the program that purchase is even an option! I had used the software for over a year before I found somebody referencing that they were a paid user, and even then still had to hunt down how to buy the software...
TheTerrorBeyond

edank wrote:It's good to make this clear. It isn't obvious during normal use of the program that purchase is even an option! I had used the software for over a year before I found somebody referencing that they were a paid user, and even then still had to hunt down how to buy the software...
Indeed. I hope that this helps people find their way to the "buy" link. I can imagine that the developer is busy fixing things, working on new things, etc., all while working his main job. If we all help him out by purchasing his software (which unscrupulous third-party companies steal and sell), we will get to continue using the best ripping software on the market.

Please support MakeMKV. It is definitely worth it. :)

http://www.makemkv.com/buy/

NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with the developer of this program, nor do I even know who it is.