JRE and note auto selection

Everything related to MakeMKV
snaykebyte

JRE and note auto selection

Post by snaykebyte »

I'm running the latest release of Java Runtime Environment and MakeMKV still does not selent main track? Anyone?
TheTerrorBeyond

Re: JRE and note auto selection

Post by TheTerrorBeyond »

snaykebyte wrote:I'm running the latest release of Java Runtime Environment and MakeMKV still does not selent main track? Anyone?
Have you pointed MakeMKV to the executable? It won't work unless you point it.
Media Server: i7-6800k (6-core processor), 32GB RAM, MSI Carbon Pro board, SAS RAID, liquid cooling, NVIDIA 1080SC, (6) 10TB Barracuda Pro, (4)8TB Barracuda Pro, (1) 6TB Barracuda, (1) 4TB Barracuda, (1) Toshiba 512GB SSD, (1) Intel 256GB Intel M.2 SSD.
TheTerrorBeyond

Media Server: i7-6800k (6-core processor), 32GB RAM, MSI Carbon Pro board, SAS RAID, liquid cooling, NVIDIA 1080SC, (6) 10TB Barracuda Pro, (4)8TB Barracuda Pro, (1) 6TB Barracuda, (1) 4TB Barracuda, (1) Toshiba 512GB SSD, (1) Intel 256GB Intel M.2 SSD.
snaykebyte

Post by snaykebyte »

Tried that, no dice. Maybe I need to reboot?
TheTerrorBeyond

snaykebyte wrote:Tried that, no dice. Maybe I need to reboot?
It can't hurt to try. I have had varying degrees of success with the Java thing. I still rely on PowerDVD and Process Monitor.
snaykebyte

Post by snaykebyte »

I'll give it a shot.
snaykebyte

Post by snaykebyte »

Still no go on the JRE. I added the line just like you posted it and Java still not kicking in. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Reboot didn't change anything either.
TheTerrorBeyond

snaykebyte wrote:Still no go on the JRE. I added the line just like you posted it and Java still not kicking in. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Reboot didn't change anything either.
It is iffy for me as well. I always use the PowerDVD/Process Monitor method instead. That is the only way I have found reliable.
snaykebyte

Post by snaykebyte »

I figured it out. The path listed above is incorrect for me, the forward slashes need to be back slashes which I knew, I just figured you had happy fingers LOL. I figured out the correct path to the executable was off a couple characters and when I corrected it..............VIOLA! Thanks again for everyone's help..........-Curtis. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
jlehman33

Post by jlehman33 »

I have copied the same into the preferences and still just gives me several files for the same movies ex:Moonlight, Hacksaw Ridge or does this just help with bluray and not standard dvd? Or does anyone know what file I need for either one of the movies I listed?
mmaslar

Post by mmaslar »

jlehman33 wrote:I have copied the same into the preferences and still just gives me several files for the same movies ex:Moonlight, Hacksaw Ridge or does this just help with bluray and not standard dvd? Or does anyone know what file I need for either one of the movies I listed?
I'm having the same trouble as well. I've tried on both my Mac and Windows machines with Java installed. Neither shows the MainFeature designation. I'm currently attempting with Deepwater Horizon, but MakeMKV hasn't identified the Main Feature for any of my blu rays.
kod4krome

Post by kod4krome »

Add me to the list of people struggling to get this feature to work. I've installed both 32 and 64 bit versions on windows, tried pointing to them with both back and forward slashes and still dont seem to get anything on lionsgate discs.