Just a (well-earned) THANK YOU!

Everything related to MakeMKV
Moonbase

Just a (well-earned) THANK YOU!

Post by Moonbase »

Hi,

I finally registered here, mainly to say THANK YOU! Especially for putting so much work into MakeMKV to always keep it up-to-date, and for always supplying a well-working Linux version (I have no Windows systems anymore since more than 3 years). And of course for the more than generous "try-before-you-buy" versions.

After using MakeMKV for many years now, to rip a few DVDs every few months for playback on my OpenELEC media centre, I came back today because I bought a few BluRays, and I thought it would be time to finally go and buy an official license to go with it. That’s because I now plan to put my DVD and BluRay collection completely unto my OpenELEC system.

The payment process was painless and fast, even though I shied away first because there was no Paypal option.

Anyways, thanks again, keep up the great work
and Happy Easter!

Matthias
TheTerrorBeyond

Re: Just a (well-earned) THANK YOU!

Post by TheTerrorBeyond »

Excellent! I have nothing to do with the development of this program, but I appreciate it greatly when people actually pay for the software.

Thank you! This helps us all.
Media Server: i7-6800k (6-core processor), 32GB RAM, MSI Carbon Pro board, SAS RAID, liquid cooling, NVIDIA 1080SC, (6) 10TB Barracuda Pro, (4)8TB Barracuda Pro, (1) 6TB Barracuda, (1) 4TB Barracuda, (1) Toshiba 512GB SSD, (1) Intel 256GB Intel M.2 SSD.