The registration code for may does not work

Everything related to MakeMKV
ovin08

The registration code for may does not work

Post by ovin08 »

The registration code for May does not work now. It's supposed to be good till the end of May, but I keep getting a popup saying I need to register AFTER I have entered the May code and gotten a Thank You message, and restarted the app.

This made me waste some money since I got a blu-ray redbox for a night but I can't rip it. Wtf :evil:
stikle

Re: The registration code for may does not work

Post by stikle »

ovin08 wrote:The registration code for May does not work now. It's supposed to be good till the end of May, but I keep getting a popup saying I need to register AFTER I have entered the May code and gotten a Thank You message, and restarted the app.

This made me waste some money since I got a blu-ray redbox for a night but I can't rip it. Wtf :evil:
You're pissed off because a program you didn't pay for didn't allow you to steal a movie?
Tayvl

Re: The registration code for may does not work

Post by Tayvl »

stikle wrote:
ovin08 wrote:The registration code for May does not work now. It's supposed to be good till the end of May, but I keep getting a popup saying I need to register AFTER I have entered the May code and gotten a Thank You message, and restarted the app.

You're pissed off because a program you didn't pay for didn't allow you to steal a movie?
You're just here for the camaraderie, though, right? Asshole.