"Name" drop down menu no longer works

Everything related to MakeMKV
gamble007

"Name" drop down menu no longer works

Post by gamble007 »

Hey all...I've just run into a weird issue where all of the sudden the "Name" drop down menu under Properties no longer displays the additional options for Filename or Meta. It's not the end of the world, but I tend to like editing my filenames in MakeMKV before I rip instead of having to do it after the fact in Windows. Anyone else seeing this issue or am I just missing something obvious? I'm currently on v1.12.2...thanks.
d00zah

Re: "Name" drop down menu no longer works

Post by d00zah »

Just tried this & my list is blank unless I select (highlight) the specific title I'm interested in naming. Does that change anything?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

If you're on the top level of the disk, i.e., no title selected, you do not have as many options. Once you select a title, you should get the filename and meta data options, as d00zah mentioned.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
gamble007

Post by gamble007 »

So it turns out that the list is just invisible...if I mouse over the area where the drop down list would normally appear and then click, I get the option that would normally appear at that position. It's just a weird bug...annoying, but at least the options aren't missing.
mreedelp2

Post by mreedelp2 »

I've had this happen quite a few times. I just exit and restart the program and it works again. Haven't figured out why it happens.