Time from purchase to receive registration key?

Everything related to MakeMKV
superbarbu

Re: Time from purchase to receive registration key?

Post by superbarbu »

still no answer from support....
Davedaps

Post by Davedaps »

So I registered with the payment company and it's stating the order is still pending. I guess when we receive the key, it is marked as complete. I'm guessing the owner is side tracked at the moment. I just hope it wasn't the Feds that got to him :D
pjroberts

Post by pjroberts »

Ditto. makeMKV has been very useful, and so it was time to ante-up. At the moment I’m just out $50, I guess. No code. No response from support@makemkv.com.
Furnace Inferno

Post by Furnace Inferno »

Beta key hasn’t been updated yet either :shock:
Prof.Ron.Helms

Post by Prof.Ron.Helms »

Same problem as others: Purchased software 11 hours ago. Quickly received first notification email, nothing further, not in spam or other folders.
Logged into 2Checkout, which says payment was approved. Presumably makemkv (or 2Checkout) has the money.
No key. What's up?
forgotn1

Post by forgotn1 »

Just received my key, finally. And the beta key was updated in the last hour or so. Seems like everything's back up and running.
geerlingguy

Post by geerlingguy »

Just received my registration key a few minutes ago, and it worked! Probably either some process got broken and had to be fixed, or there may have been a large backlog or something due to the beta key having expired a few days ago and many holdouts (like me) finally went ahead and bought the software :)
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

My apologies to everyone. This is a gross screw up on our side, this happened for a first time and hopefully would never happen again. All orders are delivered as of now.

p.s. Everyone who requested a refund during this time out of frustration or for any other reason - the refund will be granted automatically within 5 business days.
hrosvit

Post by hrosvit »

You’re speaking for myself, Mike, you don’t have anything to apologize for. A slight delay is nothing compared to the benefit we’ve all had from your software over the years. And a lot of us have been using it for free for a while. I’m glad to pitch in now.
Furnace Inferno

Post by Furnace Inferno »

As above no worries, I was more worried something had happened to you!

I'd only been testing it with UHD's deciding what to do with my movie collection but now I've started full steam ahead at backing up all of them the cost is a damn site cheaper than the Kaleidescape systems I had been looking at or even the Zappiti and without the restrictions (like getting locked into ecosystems) of either of those.
leicaman

Post by leicaman »

Hey...I sent an email today to support and got and response with my key attached. Hope everyone else got theirs too.
cheers
CoolCat

Post by CoolCat »

Thanks Mike! My key finally came a few hours ago, email was marked 4:56pm CDT. Can't wait to get to ripping with my new non-expiring registration!
rdgrimes

Post by rdgrimes »

Got mine too. No problemo, sometimes thing break.
Emrahalpat

Post by Emrahalpat »

Hello

I have the same problem
The licence was bought on sunday, and the payment appears to be done succesfully and I got no emails,
I mailed support@makemkv.com with the screenshot of the approved order, and a reminder, but got no reply so far.

When can we expect the key?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

It should appear in your inbox within minutes. Make sure it's not in your spam box. The message will come from the domain "2co.com".

They used to come from avangate.com, before they decided to get trendy with their "2 check out" branding.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging