Thank You Mike Admin

Everything related to MakeMKV
goingbust

Thank You Mike Admin

Post by goingbust »

There hasn't been enough thanks given to the software author recently on this board so I am going to start.

Thank you for writing this software. It is working fine for me. I've had to enter a key code twice since starting to use it, but that is the most major hassle so far, which I consider to be no hassle at all.

I have't done a huge number of BluRays yet, but the ones I have done have been extracted properly, quickly, without any hangups in the software. This is the list that worked for me:

Aeon_Flux
Brooklyns_Finest
Cloverfield
GoodFellas
Kick-Ass
Killers
Percy_Jackson_and_the_Olympians_The_Lightning_Thief
Prince_Of_Persia
Professional,_The_(1994)
Repo_Men
Resident_Evil_Extinction
SHOOT_EM_UP
Sin_City_(Disc_1)
SWORDFISH
Terminator_2
THE_BOOK_OF_ELI
The_Dark_Knight
The_Dark_Knight_Bonus_Disc
The_Losers
THE_MATRIX
TOTAL RECALL
Transporter2
WARRIORS

When this software goes gold, I will be one of your first customers. Thanks again.
crowfax

Re: Thank You Mike Admin

Post by crowfax »

goingbust wrote:When this software goes gold, I will be one of your first customers. Thanks again.
Why wait? You can buy now, it's totally worth it.
==> http://www.makemkv.com/buy/
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
MilesAhead

Post by MilesAhead »

crowfax wrote:
goingbust wrote:When this software goes gold, I will be one of your first customers. Thanks again.
Why wait? You can buy now, it's totally worth it.
==> http://www.makemkv.com/buy/
+1. I purchased back in February and haven't had any of the update issues I've seen reported. All my updates have been smooth.
tron21net

Post by tron21net »

I too would like to pass on my thanks for this pretty good software to Mike as well. I've yet to find a BD that it wouldn't rip and I have to say it is worth the $50 price tag. The only part of the program I've had issues with is the streaming server. Perhaps it's just due to my slow BD drive I have that makes it difficult to stream since I hardly ever see the buffer status go beyond a single bar during my tests and stays below 4X speed during ripping.

My setup:
Board: ASUS Maximus Extreme
CPU: Q6600 Quad-Core 2.4GHz
RAM: 4x 1GB DDR3 1066 [3.25GB addressable]
HDD: WD 74GB Raptor 10k RPM [SATA 150]

Drive Info:
Product: BDDVDRW CH10LS20
Revision: 1.00
Firmware date: 2009-12-03 12:34:56

Anyway, thanks again for MakeMKV. :)