Feature Request

Everything related to MakeMKV
skypilot65

Feature Request

Post by skypilot65 »

I've hit numerous DVD/Blu-ray discs that populate the "Title" list with 100's of the same titles. Please give us the ability to simply uncheck all items.

Thanks!
Attachments
Screenshot
Screenshot
mkv_image1.png (76.53 KiB) Viewed 9005 times
Woodstock

Re: Feature Request

Post by Woodstock »

Hover mouse over title list. "Right click", select "deselect all". Or is it "unselect all"? Can't remember right now.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
skypilot65

Post by skypilot65 »

I will give that try. Thanks.
Tw3ak

Post by Tw3ak »

I love this feature but it doesn't completely uncheck everything only the main title window. What i mean is once you expand a title to see the audio tracks and subs ect they are all still highlighted. So i have to uncheck hundreds of sub options on every title to cut down the mkv size. I wish it would completely uncheck everything including all sub options.
dcoke22

Post by dcoke22 »

When you open a title and want to uncheck everything in that title, do the same right-click action on an item.
d00zah

Post by d00zah »

Tw3ak wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:24 pm
I love this feature but it doesn't completely uncheck everything only the main title window. What i mean is once you expand a title to see the audio tracks and subs ect they are all still highlighted. So i have to uncheck hundreds of sub options on every title to cut down the mkv size. I wish it would completely uncheck everything including all sub options.
Also understand that each title represents its own .mkv file. If a title is unchecked at the top level, whatever is checked within the title is irrelevant.
preserve

Post by preserve »

Tw3ak wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:24 pm
...once you expand a title to see the audio tracks and subs ect they are all still highlighted. So i have to uncheck hundreds of sub options on every title to cut down the mkv size. I wish it would completely uncheck everything including all sub options.
dcoke22 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:01 pm
When you open a title and want to uncheck everything in that title, do the same right-click action on an item.
Customizing your Default Selection Rules should also help you, as you can have all subtitles that aren't your favorite language, or even all subtitles if you don't want any, deselected by default.
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00