MakeMKV logo, using AI generation

Everything related to MakeMKV
eksine

MakeMKV logo, using AI generation

Post by eksine »

I dabble with AI art generation so here are some ideas of a makeMKV logo which I know there is already one, but what if we try to make another one? To help me tweak the image give me keywords or ideas to input into the prompt. Any makeMKV mods or admins feel free to use these logos however you want. You will need photoshop to make the final adjustments to the texts and final image. I know photoshop, but honestly I don't have much time to work on that part right now. I'm a novice to AI but I am picking it up quick. My personal AI artwork would blow your mind, but it's NSFW so not sure that's allowed here. anyways gimme your ideas and keywords!

Ezatoka

Re: MakeMKV logo, using AI generation

Post by Ezatoka »

now let's see how they look as a default OS icon with 48x48:
(https://i.imgur.com/RaMmDQv.jpeg if the picture isn't shown)

Gone are most of the details.
eksine

Post by eksine »

Instead of using them as logos, they could be used as banners for the tops of the forums. that would work even better
Sunoo

Post by Sunoo »

What a coincidence, BECVS, DYYY DIPY, MKKT, and MKAVY are some of my favorite pieces of software.
eksine

Post by eksine »

Sunoo wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:58 pm
What a coincidence, BECVS, DYYY DIPY, MKKT, and MKAVY are some of my favorite pieces of software.
Yeah AI blends things together, it's random, or maybe hardcoded. Actually I have no idea how it works. Some of the things it does is horrendous, sometimes it looks impossible a machine did it