Typical time to receive a license key via email after payment

Everything related to MakeMKV
kimjay10112358

Typical time to receive a license key via email after payment

Post by kimjay10112358 »

[Translator]

I wanted to rip the contents of the Blu-ray Disc using MakeMKV.
While reading the description, I found that a paid version of MakeMKV is required to rip the Blu-ray disc.
So I entered my email on the payment page and finished the payment using my VISA card.
The payment was made at 15:00 on 04/03 Korean standard, but I haven't received an email since almost 70 hours have passed.
I thought I entered the wrong email on the payment page, so I used 'Contact us' to send the correct email and order number.

Does it usually take time to receive the license key after payment?
I've only experienced this type of payment once, and at that time, I received my license key within two minutes of payment.
Or did I misread the explanation and pay for something completely different?
Woodstock

Re: Typical time to receive a license key via email after payment

Post by Woodstock »

(I had a long reply keyed in, but you edited your post and put it back into the approval queue, which killed my reply...)

Typically, the key is generated and delivered via email within an hour. It may have been treated as "spam" by your system; have you checked your spam folder?

You will want to at least update the beta key to the current one so that the program will run while you wait for Mike to answer your emailed question. That can be done by entering the key found here

You can rip BluRay disks without registering for 30 days in any case.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
kimjay10112358

Post by kimjay10112358 »

Woodstock wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:19 am
(I had a long reply keyed in, but you edited your post and put it back into the approval queue, which killed my reply...)

Typically, the key is generated and delivered via email within an hour. It may have been treated as "spam" by your system; have you checked your spam folder?

You will want to at least update the beta key to the current one so that the program will run while you wait for Mike to answer your emailed question. That can be done by entering the key found here

You can rip BluRay disks without registering for 30 days in any case.
[Translator]

Thanks to your reply, we succeeded in activating the April license key.

However, my license key is still in limbo.
So far, I've kept refreshing and checking the entire mailbox, spam mailbox, and trash bin.
However, the only mail related to MakeMKV is the forum membership confirmation mail.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

I would recommend a second email to Mike ( support@makemkv.com ) about it. He can re-issue the key, but he's the only person who can.
kimjay10112358

Post by kimjay10112358 »

Woodstock wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:27 pm
I would recommend a second email to Mike ( support@makemkv.com ) about it. He can re-issue the key, but he's the only person who can.
[Translator]

I sent an email to 'support@makemkv.com ' on 04/08 Korea Standard Time, but I haven't heard back yet...
Did the MakeMKV team judge me as a malicious user by any chance?

On Monday, I will become a Navy trainee.
If I get a chance to use the computer, I'll consider paying again.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

I have no idea what Mike may have thought about you, but I have not seen him make such judgments in the past.

There should be no reason to pay again, but Mike will have to be the one who re-sends the key. I'm not even in the same country as he is.