Software Key

Everything related to MakeMKV
ozzie_waza

Software Key

Post by ozzie_waza »

I was just wondering how I can get in touch with Mike. I require my MKV software license key. My 14-year-old son decided to run a bath which he forgot about for 2 hours. This resulting action took out my AV equipment & media PC (complete rebuild required), which is located under my son's new water feature. This inconvenient turn of events has resulted in me losing my MKV key email. I have tried to contact Mike, as he is the only one to resend these keys. I tried to contact him via the support email 2 months ago and have not received a reply. Recently I have contacted via the "contact us" link below and also retried the support email. Just wondering if there is another way of getting a request across to him. I have proof of purchase which I sent in these emails also. 

Thanks
Woodstock

Re: Software Key

Post by Woodstock »

support@makemkv.com is the best contact info I have. It's how Mike wants all support requests routed.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
ozzie_waza

Post by ozzie_waza »

I tried Mick on the support email on two occasions, two months ago and four days ago, but to date I have not received a reply.
eksine

Post by eksine »

that's scary, what's the point of buying a key if he just stops supporting the program? should we be worried and start looking for another application to replace this?
Harry 4k

Post by Harry 4k »

Was about to pay,then read this post, doesn't sound good.
swald222

Post by swald222 »

Yeah, I am having the same issue. Sad as this is by far the best software that I have used for this.