Warning that AnyDVD is enabled, but I don't have AnyDVD.

Everything related to MakeMKV
Rijnton

Warning that AnyDVD is enabled, but I don't have AnyDVD.

Post by Rijnton »

When I start MakeMKV to make a mkv from a Blu-Ray (in folder on my hdd), I get a warning that AnyDVD seems to be enabled and that errors may occur. However I don't have AnyDVD installed at all.
Although I get a playable mkv (without errors) I wonder what is wrong and why I get that warning.
Thanks in advance.
sdamaged99

Re: Warning that AnyDVD is enabled, but I don't have AnyDVD.

Post by sdamaged99 »

I get this message too
BlackDragon24

Post by BlackDragon24 »

Rijnton wrote:When I start MakeMKV to make a mkv from a Blu-Ray (in folder on my hdd), I get a warning that AnyDVD seems to be enabled and that errors may occur. However I don't have AnyDVD installed at all.
Although I get a playable mkv (without errors) I wonder what is wrong and why I get that warning.
Thanks in advance.
The folder on your hard drive that has the blu-ray files has probably already been processed/decrypted by AnyDVD. Did you make the backup yourself or did you get it from somewhere else?
Rijnton

Post by Rijnton »

BlackDragon24 wrote:
Rijnton wrote: The folder on your hard drive that has the blu-ray files has probably already been processed/decrypted by AnyDVD. Did you make the backup yourself or did you get it from somewhere else?
Thanks for your reply.
I got it from somewhere else and I see now that there is a subfolder "Any" in it.
Clear to me now. Thanks again.
BlackDragon24

Post by BlackDragon24 »

Rijnton wrote:
BlackDragon24 wrote:
Rijnton wrote: The folder on your hard drive that has the blu-ray files has probably already been processed/decrypted by AnyDVD. Did you make the backup yourself or did you get it from somewhere else?
Thanks for your reply.
I got it from somewhere else and I see now that there is a subfolder "Any" in it.
Clear to me now. Thanks again.
No problem.

In the future, it would be wise not to ask questions about material you did not obtain legally from your own source material. I have no problem helping people with their questions, but it violates the rules of this particular forum.

Cheers.