custom profile help

Everything related to MakeMKV
jbates58

custom profile help

Post by jbates58 »

hi all

im wanting to rip my iso files down to mkv's for ease of use in various players etc... aswell as getting rid of the non english stuff etc...

basicly, i want to batch run it. but im testing it with a few first just to make sure it does what i want etc.
my requirements are thus
[*]Highest possible video quality (no compression)
[*]All audio streams (DTS-HD, DTS, 5.1 [and the rest i cant remember].
[*]English subs (forced and non forced)

please also note, that space, IS OF ZERO CONCERN. this is purely about keeping the highest possible quality from the original ISO files.

i tried to use the "perfect" config file (http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5749), but it keeps erroring for some reason, and i dont know why.

can anyone point me in the right direction, or if they have a script that will do what im after, prety please upload it.

Cheers

Jason
Chetwood

Re: custom profile help

Post by Chetwood »

I'm using this

-sel:all,+sel:(deu|eng|nolang),-sel:(core),-5:(forced*(eng)),-10:(deu),-15:(forced*(deu))

which rips all HD streams while skipping their regular counterparts (if present), puts all German streams and forced streams first.
MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
doncht

Re: custom profile help

Post by doncht »

Hi jbates58, please update us once you have tried the steps above about the batch file. I am looking to set up something like this.