DVD Menu Shows 3 But MKV Only Makes 2

Everything related to MakeMKV
JimMacMillan

DVD Menu Shows 3 But MKV Only Makes 2

Post by JimMacMillan »

Hello Everyone,

I'm rendering MKV files from a 70's television series entitled Banacek TVDB Link

On Season 2 Disc 2 the DVD menu shows 3 episodes. They all play on my DVD player but MAKEMKV is only converting 2 of them.

Any thoughts?

Thanks In Advance :)
Jim
JimMacMillan

UPDATE - DVD Menu Shows 3 But MKV Only Makes 2

Post by JimMacMillan »

Attached is the MakeMKV_log.txt and below is a screenshot of the files in the VIDEO_TS Folder.

As you can see in the screenshot MAKEMKV should be rendering 3 episodes but the log appears to only show 2 for some reason.

Attachments
MakeMKV_log.txt
MakeMKV_log
(933 Bytes) Downloaded 277 times
JimMacMillan

Re: DVD Menu Shows 3 But MKV Only Makes 2

Post by JimMacMillan »

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I D/L'd and installed the new version today and it's still not working correctly (at least on this particular DVD).
JimMacMillan

Post by JimMacMillan »

Okay I D/L'd and installed "DVD Decrypter" and ran the DVD through it. Then I ran the decrypted files through MAKEMKV.

I'm still not having any luck with this. I could really use some direction. I don't mind paying for the program if that is what it takes.

Thanks
Jim
Chetwood

Post by Chetwood »

Apparently the authoring confused MakeMKV so it doesn't see all three eps. What happens when you reauthor the 3eps in DVD Shrink and the open this ISO in MakeMKV?
MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
Wasabi

Post by Wasabi »

JimMacMillan wrote:Okay I D/L'd and installed "DVD Decrypter" and ran the DVD through it. Then I ran the decrypted files through MAKEMKV.

I'm still not having any luck with this. I could really use some direction. I don't mind paying for the program if that is what it takes.

Thanks
Jim
Until you get this sorted in MakeMKV, you can use MKVtoolnix to remux the decrypted VOBs into an MKV container.