DEBUG: Code 0 at H1W=*{56&% Z0ylCJ^qvlIaRJW:29393884
Using direct disc access mode
Evaluation version, 28 day(s) out of 30 remaining
DEBUG: Code 0 at Q_+QdYutNU@[~:121262233
The volume key is unknown for this disc - video can't be decrypted
DEBUG: Code 0 at #2%nH]m+8/Nq5! Y:121263544
DEBUG: Code 0 at #2%nH]m+8/Nq5! Y:29396897
Failed to open disc
The thing is the disc is produced by me with Scenarist BD 5.7.0 and is Unencrypted.

However, Scenarist is writing the AACS directory and is impossible to instruct Scenarist to omit it (with my knowledge, also i cannot image it to BD-RE due to error, so i am stuck with BDROM).

I cannot just extract it, remove AACS and then make another iso, because if i do that, the movie will play first chapter and then stop. Even if i decompress it and try to run the movie from directory, with AACS present, will do the same and stop playing. The original .iso works, the remastered .iso with Scenarist works, if i decompress it, will not work anymore. The original .iso is unencrypted also...

So the question is how can i make MakeMkv to skip reading AACS because it is really unencrypted, or where should i look inside Scenarist to determine the id and the key pair to place in keybd.cfg

Thanks
Vlad
marcusj0015

Re: The volume key is unknown for this disc for my own disc

Post by marcusj0015 »

I don't know if you can just make MakeMKV stop reading AACS, but why don't you have your source files present? but if your only option is to get the data off the disc, try MkvToolnix, use mmg.exe and browse to the *.m2ts file in the /bdmv/stream folder on the disc. you can demux whatever you want out of the files there. *assuming the disc truly IS unencrypted, and the Sonic didn't create a key behind your back.
unomro

Re: The volume key is unknown for this disc for my own disc

Post by unomro »

Hi,

it is unencrypted. I can play it with everything.

The thing is Blu-Ray 3D and MakeMkv is the only current tool to pack MVC stream into mkv container.

Since i only messed around for a couple of days in Scenarist, i wanted to know where to look for the disc id and encryption key. They should be set somewhere inside the software, but dunno where... I kind of hoped some experts will read this thread, even if is just remotely on topic...

Anyway i just fixed the export to BDRE so tonight i will try again.

Regards