Debug Code 03DF

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
xmenw

Debug Code 03DF

Post by xmenw » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Hello

I have Makemkv running on a windows PC as well as on Linux, I have successfully ripped (make full backup) UHD discs on both systems. However lately, I have been getting this error on both systems. in spite of the error I'm still able to rip the disc fine, and able to playback the backup using different methods. What is reason for this error?

I saw only one other thread for this error

https://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopi ... =4&t=17112

But it doesn't explain what causes the error or a way to rectify it.

Its not critical since I'm still able to use the software, however the reason for it would be good to know and if it should be avoided.

spl147

Re: Debug Code 03DF

Post by spl147 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:05 pm

xmenw wrote:Hello

I have Makemkv running on a windows PC as well as on Linux, I have successfully ripped (make full backup) UHD discs on both systems. However lately, I have been getting this error on both systems. in spite of the error I'm still able to rip the disc fine, and able to playback the backup using different methods. What is reason for this error?

I saw only one other thread for this error

https://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopi ... =4&t=17112

But it doesn't explain what causes the error or a way to rectify it.

Its not critical since I'm still able to use the software, however the reason for it would be good to know and if it should be avoided.
i get this everytime as well

mike admin

Post by mike admin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:12 am

spl147 wrote:
xmenw wrote:Its not critical since I'm still able to use the software, however the reason for it would be good to know and if it should be avoided.
This is not an error - it is a debug code. It means that you are extremely lucky :) . No other information for now...

xmenw

Post by xmenw » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:39 pm

mike admin wrote:
spl147 wrote:
xmenw wrote:Its not critical since I'm still able to use the software, however the reason for it would be good to know and if it should be avoided.
This is not an error - it is a debug code. It means that you are extremely lucky :) . No other information for now...
Thank you for acknowledging, good to know, being lucky :)

Thank you for your hard work!