Dawn of Planet of the Apes

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
mhalter81

Dawn of Planet of the Apes

Post by mhalter81 »

I'm new here, so forgive my ignorance. I'm having trouble with my version of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Getting failed to open disc message, so I assume no key available for my version. I believe I have the latest hashed keys. So being the case I am providing the dump file that I assume is necessary to remedy my problem. Hope this helps, and If there is information that I am missing, or if I just misunderstood the procedure, then I apologize. I've also emailed the dump file to the email provided in the UHD FAQ section. Thanks for your help.
Attachments
MKB20_v61_Dawn_of_the_Planet_of_the_Apes_4819.tgz
(24.34 KiB) Downloaded 492 times
st4evr

Re: Dawn of Planet of the Apes

Post by st4evr »

Emailing the dump as instructed in the FAQ is the correct procedure.

Posting it on the forum is not.

If Mike finds that he needs to add the key to the list he will. All you can do now is wait.

Addtionally, ensure your hash key file is in the CORRECT location for proper ripping as ALSO instructed on the FAQ.
mhalter81

Post by mhalter81 »

Thank you for the reply. Sorry about attaching the dump file to the thread.
rivey

Post by rivey »

Assuming that the disc is already in the hash file, it could be helpful to know what drive you and using as well as the firmware version number.
st4evr

Post by st4evr »

Very good point by rivey. Ensure you meet the UHD Friendly requirements 100%.
mhalter81

Post by mhalter81 »

Drives are WH14NS40, UH12NS40, as well as WH16NS40. Seems all 3 drives firmware is currently 1.0. I have completed 30 something backups of other disc with all said drives, so I wouldn't think it is a drive or firmware compatibility issue. I've noticed on the current release of the hash key file there is 4 versions of the title that I have, so guessing I purchased the anomaly. (I tend to be lucky that way :lol: ) . I have the hash key file in my C:/User/Name/.MakeMKV file folder, and have double checked to make sure that is the correct place in the data directory. Thanks again for everyone's help.
mhalter81

Post by mhalter81 »

Boom! Fixed!!! Thank you so much! :D