Failed to open A Quiet Place

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
annisman

Failed to open A Quiet Place

Post by annisman »

There is a key for it in the hashed keys file, any idea why I still cant open it ? My drive and makemkv both recognize what disk it is.
rivey

Re: Failed to open A Quiet Place

Post by rivey »

annisman wrote:There is a key for it in the hashed keys file, any idea why I still cant open it ? My drive and makemkv both recognize what disk it is.
What is it saying in the log. It is possible that might need to forward the log for this disc to Mike. It could be that yours will need a different key than the on in the current hashed keys file. Quite a few movies have more than one entry. Post the log and that might give us a clue.
annisman

Post by annisman »

rivey wrote:
annisman wrote:There is a key for it in the hashed keys file, any idea why I still cant open it ? My drive and makemkv both recognize what disk it is.
What is it saying in the log. It is possible that might need to forward the log for this disc to Mike. It could be that yours will need a different key than the on in the current hashed keys file. Quite a few movies have more than one entry. Post the log and that might give us a clue.
Ok cool I can check it when I get home from work later, how do you access the log ?
rivey

Post by rivey »

annisman wrote:
rivey wrote:
Ok cool I can check it when I get home from work later, how do you access the log ?

In MakeMKV, click on view and then preferences. Click on the general tab and make sure the "Expert" box is checked. Then click apply and then ok. This will allow the log to show in the lower window. That should give all the info that is needed when you rip a disc.
annisman

Post by annisman »

I will thanks.