Incredibles 2

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Woodstock

Re: Incredibles 2

Post by Woodstock »

You can download old versions (if you didn't keep a copy of them) from https://makemkv.com/download/old/

And you can have multiple versions installed, so long as they are in different program directories.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
audioguy

Post by audioguy »

I tried again using a different drive and it worked fine?????
eng050599

Post by eng050599 »

audioguy wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:35 pm
I tried again using a different drive and it worked fine?????
Unfortunately, there does appear to be an issue with some drives being able to read the discs. In the case of Blade Runner, and Batman Begins, I couldn't get successful rips. In both cases, I got Amazon to arrange a replacement, calling the disc unreadable.

The new discs ripped without issue. Trying it on another drive, may also be a valid option.

In this instance, I had no issues ripping Incredibles 2...once I figured out which of the 3 titles MakeMKV listed was the correct one.
EROracing

Post by EROracing »

I'm having trouble right now ripping incredibles 2. It starts just fine but fails after like 10min. Any suggestions?
pcolmer

Post by pcolmer »

eng050599 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:32 am
In this instance, I had no issues ripping Incredibles 2...once I figured out which of the 3 titles MakeMKV listed was the correct one.
How did you figure this out? Each title is showing a slightly different segment map but I have no idea what the actual difference would be between the three versions.

Thanks.

Philip
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Disney (who owns Pixar) uses a standard format. The play list that ends in 800.mpls is Engish. 801 and 802 have different languages for the titles and credits, usually Spanish and French, respectively.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
StealMySoda

Post by StealMySoda »

It took me around 5 attempts to get this to rip. In the end I used the 800 playlist, but had to rip without the HD soundtrack.